The vendor behind the online store is the company styled Aleksandra Kościkiewicz with its
registered office in Młynowa 57, Krakowiany, VAT number 9512172074, REGON number 142563470
• E-shop – an online platform, belonging to the Company, available at
www.aleksandrak.co, enabling the User to place orders
• Registration form – an electronic form, filled by the User in order to access the E-
shop functionality and to place orders for products offered in the E-shop
• Company - Aleksandra Kościkiewicz a company with registered office in
w Młynowa 57, Krakowiany VAT number 9512172074, REGON number 142563470
• Terms and Conditions – means the present rules, together with all attachments.
• Product website – E-shop website presenting detailed information considering the
• User - a natural person or a legal person or an organizational unit without legal
personality, that is recognized by law as having legal personality with full legal
capacity, who uses, makes or intends to make a purchase in the E-shop
§ 1 Purchase terms and conditions
1. The User may place orders 7 days a week, 24 hours a day via our website
2. In the shopping cart the User selects:
a) purchased products
b) delivery address and details necessary to issue the invoice
c) email address to which the order confirmation is sent
d) method of delivery
e) method of payment
The purchase procedure includes the following commands:
a) product selection
b) method of delivery
c) method of payment
d) order confirmation
3. After placing an order, a confirmation is sent to the email address provided by
the User. Confirmation of registration of the order is a Company’s statement of
acceptance of the offer.
4. Object of the contract will be shipped to the address specified by the User in the order
as the delivery address
5. If the User chose to pick up the order in person, they should contact our staff calling
+48 660 449 477 to schedule the pick up date.
6. If the ordered product is not available in stock we shall inform the User about the
situation by sending an email to the email address provided.
7. In case the order proposal cannot be fulfilled the Company may propose to you:
a) partial cancelling of the order proposal (if this option is selected, the
Company is no longer bound to proceed with the order)
b) cancelling the part of the order proposal which is impossible to be fulfilled
as appointed (if this option is selected, the order proposal shall be processed
partially whereas the Company is no longer bound to proceed with the
cancelled part of order proposal)
c) dividing the order proposal into parts and appointing new delivery date
in consideration to the part of the order proposal which is impossible to
be fulfilled as appointed at first (if this option is selected the order will
be dispatched in several packages, however, the User will not incur any
additional costs associated with the division of the order proposal for several
8. It is upon the User to select options from section 8 a-c and the User is bound to
inform the Company of their decision.
9. The User is bound to keep their E-shop login and password safe.
§ 2 The Prices of the Products
1. The Company publishes the information about the products on the E-shop website
and sells the aforementioned products online
2. The prices of the products are indicated on the website next to the items
a) prices include VAT and are given in PLN
b) delivery costs shall be added to the price of the products
3. The final and bounding price is the price given on the E-shop website by the end of
the purchase process.
4. Information on the total contract value is presented in the shopping-cart after having
selected the method of delivery and the method of payment.
5. The Company has the right to update the prices of the products, as well as to carry out
or to cancel any promotional activities and sales. The aforementioned right does not
influence any order proposals placed before the change of the prices of the products
6. Promotional activities on the E-shop website cannot be combined unless stated
§ 3 Changes in the Orders
1. The User may change the order proposal unless it is has been dispatched by the
Company. The User may cancel the order proposal, partially cancel the order
proposal, change the delivery address or change the invoice data. In case of
cancelling the order proposal which has been already paid for, the refund shall
be transferred immediately, however, no later than in 14 (fourteen) days from the
2. The User can makes changes in the order proposal by sending an email to
§ 4 Methods of payment and fulfilling the order proposal
1. The User may pay for the Products and the relevant delivery charges in the following
a) cash on delivery
b) bank transfer
2. The User may use only one method of payment in one order.
§ 5 Delivery date
1. The Company may publish on the website the information considering the
delivery date (given in weekdays) i.e. days between Monday and Friday excluding
Saturdays, Sundays and local or national holidays, from the day following that of
the confirmation of acceptance of the order proposal, on the basis of the indicated
2. All purchases shall be delivered by a selected courier service to the address indicated
by the User.
§ 6 Right of complaint
1. The User has the right to place a complaint within 2 (two) years of the date the
Products were received if within 1 (one) month of the date on which the non-
compliance to the contract is noticed and the Company is notified of the said non-
2. The Company shall respond to the complaint within 14 (fourteen) days and notify the
User of further proceedings.
3. The User shall deliver the products subjected to the complaint. The costs of delivery
are borne by the Company.
4. In case of having the package delivered by the Polish Post or the courier service, the
products subjected to the complaint shall be sent using the Polish Post (economic
delivery). Only under aforementioned circumstances the Company shall refund the
shipping costs. In case of having the package delivered by any other courier service
you may be eintitled to the refund in accordance with article 8 below.
5. If the complaint is considered favourably, the Company shall repair or replace the
Product; however, if it is impossible to replace the product, the User is entitled to a
full refund within 14 (fourteen) days from the decision date.
6. The Company shall cover all costs for shippment of the products replaced due to
§7 Right of withdrawal and cancellation of orders
1. The User has the right to withdraw from the contract or cancel the order; however,
once the Product has been dispatched, the order cannot be cancelled or amended.
Dispatched Products can however be returned as set out in these General Conditions.
The User sends an email on email@example.com to notify the Company.
2. The User who is a natural person, and purchased Products in E-shop for reasons
others than their business, is entitled to withdraw or cancel the order without
specifying any reasons within 10 (ten) days from the delivery date.
3. The User referred to in point 2 above is entitled to return purchased products if
within 10 (ten) days from the delivery date the Company receives a statement on
4. The products shall be returned at the Company’s registered office address.
§ 8 Refund procedure
1. The Company shall reimburse the amount paid by the User within 14 (fourteen) days
a) the order is cancelled or partially cancelled, the appropriate amount shall be
b) the withdrawal from the contract
c) the complaint is favourable and the Company is unable to repair or replace the
2. The amount is reimbursed to the back account indicated by the User.
3. The Company
4. The Company is not obligated to refund directly to the User, if the payment for the
order was made using someone else's bank account, credit or debit card. In that case,
if one of the conditions for reimbursement referred to in point 1 above appears, the
refund will be made directly to the account holder's bank or credit card.
§ 9 Personal Data
1. Registering in our E-Shop the User checks the appropriate box in the registration
form, by doing so, the User entrusts the Company with their personal data processing
a) name, surname, address, email, phone number, in case the User is a natural
b) name, surname, address, email, phone number, NIP number, company name and
contact details, in case the User is running business activity or the User is a legal
2. Providing the personal information is voluntary; however, the absence of consent for
the personal data processing obstructs the registration and the ordering process.
3. When the User gives additional consent, by selecting additional field in the
registration form, the personal data provided by the User and referred to in point 1
above, will be processed in order to inform the user about new products, services and
promotions offered by the Company.
4. Personal data is administered by the Company.
5. Personal data is protected in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997. Protection
of Personal Data (unified text Journal of Laws of 2002. No. 101, item. 926, as
amended.) to prevent access by third parties.
6. Data controller is not responsible for any false personal information provided by the
7. E-Shop Users are entitled to access their personal information, correct them and
demand that they be deleted.
§ 10 Newsletter
1. The User may subscribe to the E-Shop newsletter.
2. The User will receive our newsletter by email to email address specified while
registering if they voluntary provide consent to receiving emails and an additional
consent to the processing of personal data referred to in point 9 above.
3. The User may unsubscribe from the E-Shop newsletter at any time by clicking the
link included in the newsletter email or after logging in to www.aleksandrak.pl and
clicking the newsletter tab.
§ 11 Final Provisions
Product information published on E-Shop pages do not constitute an offer within the meaning
of the Civil Code.
1. Product information published on the website does not mean that the product is
available or the order may be fulfilled. The User is informed whenever a product is
unavailable before placing an order.
2. To all matters not settled herein appropriate provisions of the Polish law shall
respectively apply and especially the Civil Code and the provisions of the Act on
the specific conditions of consumer sales and on the amendment to the Civil Code
(Journal of Laws No. 141 of 2002. Pos. 1176, as amended.), and the Act on the
protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous
products (Journal. laws No. 22 of 2000. pos. 271, as amended.).
3. All product names published on the website and may be protected and reserved under
the provisions of the Law on Industrial Property Law (Journal of Laws No. 119 in
2003. Pos. 1117, as amended.).
4. These conditions are effective from 16 July 2013.
5. The Company retains the right to apply changes to the rules for significant reasons
mentioned in § 11 point 7. Any amendment is effective on the date specified by
the Company; however, not shorter than 14 days from the date of publishing on the
www.aleksandrak.pl website. Orders placed before the amendments to the rules are
effective shall be executed according to the existing rules and regulations.
Significant reasons on the basis of which the Company may amend the rules pursuant
to the Article 11 point 7:
1. a change in mandatory legislation occurs and it is necessary to adjust the provisions
of the Regulations to current legislation.
2. the Company decides to stop shipping ordered products via one or more distribution
3. the Company decides to implement a new distribution channel for ordered products
4. the Company has changed name or address details which forces updating the
definitions provided herein
5. the Company decides to stop offering the newsletter pursuant to the Article 10.
6. the Company decides to change or implement the methods of payment
7. the Company changes email address
8. the Company changes the shopping cart procedure pursuant to the Article 1 point 2 of
9. the Company decides to entrust the processing of personal information of the Users to
another entity than the Company with the consent of the Users
Cookies are used by ALEXANDRAK.CO only for the purpose of creating statistics and
administer the site, and are not used for advertising purposes nor are they passed on to the
The term "cookie" used below, refers to cookies and similar tools, as described in Directive
2009/136 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 November 2009., and
in art. 173 of the Act of 16 July 2004. Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws No. 171,
item. 1800, as amended. D.). Cookies are computer data, especially text files stored on the
computer or a mobile device, while using the websites. Cookies can contain the name of the
website they were taken from, time of storage on a device and a unique number.
“Cookies” are text-only pieces of information that a web site transfers to an individual’s hard
drive or other web site-browsing equipment for record-keeping purposes. Cookies allow
the Website to remember important information that will make your use of the site more
convenient. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie
has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a randomly generated unique number or other
Website for the following purposes:
For example, we may store the recent searches you have performed in a Cookie so
that we can allow you to easily repeat those searches when you return to our Website.
Session Cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until
you leave the Website.
Persistent Cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how
long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie). When we use session cookies to track
the total number of visitors to our Website, this is done on an anonymous aggregate basis (as
cookies do not in themselves carry any personal data). We may also employ cookies so that
we remember your computer when it is used to return to the Website to help customize your
Aleksandrak.pl web experience. We may associate personal information with a cookie file in
those instances. Use the options in your web browser if you do not wish to receive a cookie
or if you wish to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. You can easily
delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. For example,
if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
1. Open ‘Windows Explorer’
2. Click on the ‘Search’ button on the tool bar
3. Type “cookie” into the search box for ‘Folders and Files’
4. Select ‘My Computer’ in the ‘Look In’ box
5. Click ‘Search Now’
6. Double click on the folders that are found
7. ‘Select’ any cookie file
8. Hit the ‘Delete’ button on your keyboard
If you are not using Microsoft Windows Explorer, then you should select “cookies” in the
“Help” function for information on where to find your cookie folder.
If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of this
All orders are shipped by Fedex and GLS courier.
We shall send a confirmation email once the Products are dispatched.
The courier will contact you to appoint precise delivery date.
Confirmation email shall be sent when the purchase is ready for collection.
This is the translation of the document initially written in Polish, in cases of dispute, the
Polish document shall be binding.