EXCHANGE & RETURNS
st. Wernyhory 11
02-727 Warsaw, POLAND
The procedure for dealing with complaints
The User has the right to submit a complaint within 2 (two) years from the date of delivery of the ordered products if within 1 month from the date on which the User has found a nonconformity of the delivered products with the agreement they notify the Company about said nonconformity.
The Company shall respond to the complaint within 14 (fourteen) days and notify the User about further proceedings.
For the complaint to be considered, the User shall delivery the product in question to the Company. The cost of delivering the product or products in question shall be borne by the Company.
The products subject to a complaint should be delivered to the address: Aleksandra Koscikiewicz, st. Wernyhory 11, 02-727 Warsaw, Poland. In this case, the Company shall refund the cost of shipping via money transfer to the indicated bank account immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the products subject to the complaint.
In the event that the ordered product was delivered via Poczta Polska or a courier company, complaints should be sent back to the Company's address via Poczta Polska (economy parcel). In this case, the company shall refund the shipping costs to the user. In the case of the ordered products being delivered with cash on delivery or the User collecting the order in person, the User shall be refunded for the order in accordance with the rules described in § 8 below.
In the case of a complaint being considered in favour of the User—the Company shall immediately and without undue inconvenience to the User replace the defective item with a defect-free one or remove the defect. If the Company fails to do so, the User may submit a declaration that they would like to receive a price reduction or withdraw from the agreement. If the User submits a declaration of withdrawal from the agreement or a request for a reduction of the price, the Company shall reimburse the price paid by the User or part of the price of the product subject to the complaint immediately, but no later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the date the complaint was accepted. If the user is a consumer, the User may, instead of accepting the removal of the defect proposed by the Company, demand the item to be replaced with an item free from defects, or instead of replacement the User may demand the removal of the defect, unless it is impossible to bring the item to compliance with the agreement in the manner chosen by the User or it would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Company. When assessing whether the costs are excessive, the value of the item free of defects is taken into account, the nature and significance of the defect found, as well as the possible inconvenience to the User related to another manner of satisfying the complaint.
The reduced price should remain in such a proportion to the price resulting from the agreement as the value of the item with the defect is to the value of the item without a defect.
The Customer cannot withdraw from the agreement if the defect is irrelevant.
The Company covers the delivery costs of the product subject to a complaint.
10. In the event of a dispute between the Company and the Customer, the Customer shall have the option to use extrajudicial means
of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims, in particular through mediation,
arbitration or complaints board. These procedures are carried out by the Provincial Inspectorates
of Trade Inspection, the Office of Electronic Communications, the Arbitration Court operating under the Insurance
Ombudsman, Banking Consumer Arbitration operating under the Polish Bank Association,
Arbitration Court operating under the Polish Financial Supervision Authority, Union of Associations Advertising Council,
which provide information in this regard.
Cancellation of orders and withdrawal from the agreement
The User has the right to cancel the order by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if the products that the order consists of have not yet been sent.
The User who is a natural person and makes purchases in the E-Shop in the field of activities not directly related to their business or professional activity may return, without specifying a reason, each product ordered in the E-Shop within 14 (fourteen) days of receiving the order.
The User referred to in paragraph 2 above may return the purchased products, as described in this paragraph, if within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the ordered items they submit a statement of withdrawal from the agreement.
The returned products should be sent back to the Company's registered address.
If the User has chosen a method of delivery of the product other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Company, the Company shall not be obliged to reimburse the additional costs incurred by the User.
The model withdrawal form is attached as Annex 2 to the Act on consumer rights (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 2014, item 827).
The returned products should be sent to Aleksandra Koscikiewicz, st. Wernyhory 11, 02-727 Warsaw, Poland.
The right to withdraw from an agreement concluded away from the business premises or at a distance does not apply
to a Customer regarding agreements:
1) for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has performed the service fully with the express consent of the consumer
who has been informed before the service started that after the performance of the service
by the entrepreneur they will lose the right to withdraw from the agreement;
2) in which the price or remuneration depends on the fluctuations in the financial market over which
the entrepreneur does not have control, and which may occur before the deadline to
withdraw from the agreement;
3) in which the object of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to
the consumer's specification or made to satisfy the consumer's individual needs;
4) in which the object of the service is something that is quickly deteriorating or has
short shelf life;
5) in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed
packaging and which cannot be returned after opening due to protection
of health or for hygienic reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
6) in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their
character, are inseparably connected with other things;
7) in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon
at the conclusion of a sale agreement, and delivery of which may only take place after the expiration
of 30 days and the value of which depends on market fluctuations over which the entrepreneur has no control;
8) in which the consumer clearly demanded that the entrepreneur comes to them in order to perform
an urgent repair or maintenance; if the entrepreneur provides additional services other than those
the performance of which the consumer has demanded, or supplies things other than spare parts necessary
for repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the agreement is granted to the consumer
with regard to additional services or items;
9) in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer
software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been
opened after delivery;
10) for the provision of newspapers, periodicals, and magazines, with the exception of subscription agreements;
concluded via public auction;
12) for the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, transport
of items, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment
events, sports or cultural events, if the agreement indicates a day or period
for which the service is to be provided;
13) for the provision of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if
the performance of the service began with the consumer's express consent before the expiration of the deadline
to withdraw from the agreement and after the consumer being informed by the entrepreneur about the loss of the right
to withdraw from the agreement.
The company shall reimburse the User within 14 calendar days in the case of:
a) cancellation of the order or part of the order (in which case the appropriate part of the price shall be reimbursed) which was paid for in advance before its execution,
b) return of the ordered product (withdrawal from the agreement),
c) accepting a complaint and being unable to repair the damaged product or exchange it for a new one.
The amount paid shall be returned to the User's bank account.
The company shall not be obliged to reimburse the User directly if the User paid for the order using someone else's bank account, credit card or payment card. In this case, if one of the conditions for reimbursement referred to in paragraph 1 above occurs, the refund will be made directly to the owner of the bank account or credit card
Terms of returns:
- Purchased goods should be returned unchanged unless the change was necessary to the extent of ordinary management.
- The returned goods should be packed vertically in a cardboard box of at least the same dimensions as the box in which the Customer received the goods.
- The minimum dimensions of the boxes in which the goods are sent to the Customer are:
- 550x200x400mm for large bags (1.5 and 1.4),
- 300x200x150mm for small bags (Joy).
- The Customer is liable for the decrease in the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item, in particular for reducing the value of the item as a result of packing it in a manner inconsistent with the Regulations.